Right-click on the project's Dependencies folder.  Add the maven coordinates
of the library in question and good things should happen.

If the library you want to use isn't published with maven coordinates, then
you will have a problem until you do that.  Please note that you can publish
stuff locally or to a Nexus server (as an example) of your own.

--
Mark A. Flacy
mfl...@verizon.net