Thank you very much!

Could I just ask about this commit:
https://github.com/apache/netbeans/commit/46c1794125d317f190cd4fdc0309ad67c166faf0
If I saw it correctly, it is not included in 12.4. Will it be included in a
later release?

Cheers,
Torsten

Am Samstag, Mai 29, 2021 11:32 CEST, schrieb Geertjan Wielenga
<geert...@apache.org>:
 Hi all, The Apache NetBeans team is pleased to announce that Apache NetBeans
12.4 was released on May 19th 2021*.  Apache NetBeans is a full IDE for Java
SE, Java EE, PHP, JavaScript, HTML5 and more, including some support for Groovy
and C/C++. Apache NetBeans 12.4 is a quarterly feature update. The LTS release
of the current cycle is Apache NetBeans 12.0. The 12.4 release has not been as
heavily tested as the LTS release. Our schedule is publicly available here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Release+Schedule New &
noteworthy features of the 12.4
release:https://netbeans.apache.org/download/nb124/index.html
Downloads:https://netbeans.apache.org/download/nb124/nb124.html Feel free to
share the good news! * We're a little late in announcing this because we were
creating convenience binaries, e.g., installers, since announcing the result of
the vote thread. Thanks everyone, and best wishes, Geertjan and NeilRelease
Manager for Apache NetBeans 12.4on behalf of Apache NetBeans PMC