+1

NB is such a great tool !

Snap did update to 12.4 and I was able to move to Java 16 and Gradle 7.

First I encountered some errors:

- A all Projects including new ones showed an empty "Resolve Problems" dialog and

- B classes even from same module were not resolved.

After some time I realized that under Options -> Java -> Gradle -> Experimental all options have been active.

Must have just tried at some time and then completely forgot about it.

After disabling all of these everything went very well.

If you encounter the same problems maybe this helps you too!

Cheers

Martin