Hi,

I just upgraded my NetBeans install from 8.2 to 12.4,
better late than never :).  The upgrade went flawlessly,
but I now have a small problem.

Under the 'Team' pulldown I do not see versioning support for CVS.
(I know CVS is ancient, but we still have projects that use it.)
I went to Tools -> Options -> Team -> Versioning and I see a list
of versioning systems on the left hand side, but CVS is not one of them.
The main window shows Disconnected repositories with an option
to choose CVS, but when I hit 'Add...' it's asking me to
choose a folder???

Can someone give me some guidance as to how I can get CVS support
in NetBeans working?  I'd rather not have to downgrade to 8.2.

Thanks in advance.
Tony

If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error)
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.