Hello.

Thought this might be of interest. When using NB 12.4 with Java SE 16 SDK,
I'm beginning to use the newly available enhancement to the instanceof
operator.

When I rename a class in which this operator is used, the renaming process
seems to remove the variable name that follows the instanceof operator. The
variable 'sig' is removed after the class is renamed to FrameSignal.

It might be of interest to some people here; there may even be a bug
already outstanding for this apparent problem. See the attached screenshot
of what happens to my code when I rename the class.

  Owen.