Hi,

I am able to run:FXMLJavaFXMaven Archetype and SimpleJavaFXMavenArchetype
provided byNatebeans 12.4. Now I created the application using following steps:

 File-→NewProject-→Java with Maven and Java Application-→ProjectName(JavaFx2)
and thenI right clicked on javafx2 from the project
list-→New-→other-→JavaFX2(Frome categories) and File
Types(JavaFxMainClass)-→Next-→ClassName(Fx2FXMain)
andPackage(com.mycompany.javafx2)-→finish, I got following code withfull of red
balls (i.e. errors):

importjavafx.application.Application;//err package not exist

importjavafx.event.ActionEvent;//err package not exits and so in all
importdeclaration

importjavafx.event.EventHandler;

importjavafx.scene.Scene;

importjavafx.scene.control.Button;

importjavafx.scene.layout.StackPane;

importjavafx.stage.Stage;

/**

 *

 * @author zulfi

 */

public classFx2FXMain extends Application {

 @Override

 public voidstart(Stage primaryStage) {

 Button btn =new Button();

 btn.setText("Say 'Hello World'");

 btn.setOnAction(new EventHandler<ActionEvent>() {

 @Override

 publicvoid handle(ActionEvent event) {

 System.out.println("Hello World!");

 }

 });

 StackPaneroot = new StackPane();

 root.getChildren().add(btn);

 Scene scene= new Scene(root, 300, 250);

 primaryStage.setTitle("Hello World!");

 primaryStage.setScene(scene);

 primaryStage.show();

 }

 /**

 * @param argsthe command line arguments

 */

 public staticvoid main(String[] args) {

 launch(args);

 }

}

All importinstructions are giving the error, package does not exits.
Somebodyplease guide me.

Zulfi.