From: A Z <powerus...@live.com.au>
Sent: 17 November 2021 02:17
To: users@netbeans.apache.org
Subject: Netbeans Stable Support for OpenJDK 17?

To Who it may Concern,

I am aware of the fact that Netbeans 12.5 only offers experimental support for
OpenJDK 17 at this time.

I am going to need to use OpenJDK 17, because of its accurate
floating point mathematics.

How far away is full support of Netbeans 17?  So that I can install
Netbeans, and run Netbeans, requiring only OpenJDK 17, but
by no means any secondary JDK?

Merry Christmas, everyone!