Thanks for the message and sorry for the issues Jason.  Along with the other
suggestions that were mentioned, have you attempted to create a Maven project
using Jakarta EE?

I also had similar issues when trying Jakarta EE 9.1 (jakarta.*) namespace.
However, I was using PrimeFaces 10, which I later determined was not
compatible.  I'll need to try again now with PrimeFaces 11 to see if EL code
completion works.

Josh Juneau
juneau...@gmail.com
http://jj-blogger.blogspot.com