Hello,

I have a Gradle project that I want to run the Profiler for but I can't get
it to work. All options aside from "Attach to External Process" and "Insert
Profiling Point..." are greyed out in the Profile menu. I can't choose
"Profile Main Project".

I tried to run my application and then "Attach to External Process" from
the Profile menu. I can choose the application process from the "Setup
Attach To Process..." popup but nothing appears to happen and the profiler
pane is empty. If I try and attach again I get an exception thrown:
"Exception in thread "Attach Listener"
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException".

I also tried a new empty hello world Gradle application with the same
result.

I'm running:
Product Version: Apache NetBeans IDE 12.6
Java: 11.0.9.1; OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM 11.0.9.1+1-LTS (Arm64 Azul Zulu)
Runtime: OpenJDK Runtime Environment 11.0.9.1+1-LTS  (Arm64 Azul Zulu)
System: Mac OS X version 11.6 running on aarch64; UTF-8; en_GB (nb)

Does anyone know how to get this to work?

Thanks