Yep, it installs fine. But activating the Java parts of the IDE doesn't work without being forced to download/install the nb-javac plugin/module. And I can't do that in the stand-alone network environment I'm in (air-gapped.)

So, I'm trying to find a way to install the nb-javac without Internet access. Everything I've tried always ends up with the IDE to keep asking to install nb-javac.