Download nb-javac at home where you have Internet, put it on a usb stick,
take the usb stick to work, upload nb-javac into your environment, then
install it via the Plugin Manager.

Or use a later version of the JDK where you don’t need nb-javac, i.e., any
version after JDK 8, or wait until NetBeans 13, in the first months of
2022, where nb-javac will be part of NetBeans.

Best to start moving away from JDK 8, though. There are now two LTS
releases since 8.

Gj