the class seems to be still there
https://github.com/apache/netbeans/blob/c084119009d2e0f736f225d706bc1827af283501/java/form.nb/src/org/netbeans/modules/nbform/FormEditorSupport.java

which is in org.netbeans.modules.form.nb but it doesn't appear to be public API unless i overlooked something.

have you updated the dependencies? To access it you might need to depend on the implementation version, and keep that version in sync.

"Additionally, sometimes a module wishes to get unrestricted access to non-public packages of an API module. This is discouraged, but possible if such module declares a /direct/ dependency on the API module using an implementation version dependency - this kind of dependency indicates that the client module is prepared to track every idiosyncrasy of the API module, and knows how to safely use "
https://bits.netbeans.org/11.1/javadoc/org-openide-modules/org/openide/modules/doc-files/api.html

-michael