hi all.

i have installed netbeans 12.6 on win10 Home.

JDK is 1.8 oracle

i tried to install the pluigin nb-javac but i get the following error.

i checked the proxy is ok.

but when i try to install thye nb-javac plugin i get this following error :

Networking problem in Failed checks [Checksum CRC32, Message Digest (SHA-256), Message Digest (SHA-512)] for netbeans/modules/ext/nb-javac-17.0.0.0-impl.jar.external

is not possible install the nb-javac plugin.

I searched for download the plugin and install  offline but i not found it into plugins website.

please help me to install the nb-javac plugin.

mauro