Hi!

I have a small add-on class that is referencing a huge class library.
The class library is installed on a relatively long base path, and with
that the library can happily be created, but on compilation on windows
the CreateProcess error=206 problem arises, as ant will expand the
compilation path with each entry given by the absolute location
specified in the library.

Of course I can create a symbolic link to shorten the path, but this
seems to be beside the point, as the compiler offers a better solution
for it. In fact, javac offers classpath command line options which refer
to all jar files in a directory. Is there any plan to support such
techniques through the Ant Library Manager, like referring in resources
there also to filesets, filesets in a form that would not be expanded to
a collection of absolute path entries for each jar file matching the
pattern definition?

This would greatly improve also the library creation as the library
defining jar files are spread over a very small number of directories.

Best regards,
Stefan