Juan,

Just to be clear, Tomcat provides all the scripts to build the NetBeans environment, all you need to do is open an existing project in NetBeans once you have finished the instructions within the two files contained in the previous email!

John

From: Juan Algaba
Sent: 24 February 2022 00:20
To: John Barrow
Cc: NetBeans User Group
Subject: Re: .jsp files showing exceptions

Also HOW, did you open the tomcat source code using netbeans? Netbeans

as far as I'm aware, won't recognize ant projects without modification

like it does with maven, it needs to generate an IDE-generated ant

script (i.e. build.xml), ¿Did you use the "new project with existing

sources"? ¿What options did you select during that wizard?