From: Eirik Bakke <eba...@ultorg.com>
Sent: sabato 9 aprile 2022 02:19
To: Amith, Muhammad F <muhammad.f.am...@uth.tmc.edu>; users@netbeans.apache.org
Subject: RE: [RCP] Setting Window Dimensions and LAF

1) From a module installer class, something like this:

  @Override
  public void restored() {
WindowManager.getDefault().invokeWhenUIReady(() -> {
  Frame mainWindow = WindowManager.getDefault().getMainWindow();
  mainWindow.setExtendedState(mainWindow.getExtendedState() |
JFrame.MAXIMIZED_BOTH);
}
}

2) In my own RCP app, I added the line laf=com.formdev.flatlaf.FlatLightLaf to
platform/config/Preferences/laf.properties in the distributed platform
application's directory. Though this doesn't work when running the app from the
IDE during development... let me know if you find a better way.

-- Eirik