On Fri, 8 Apr 2022 at 19:28, Amith, Muhammad F
<muhammad.f.am...@uth.tmc.edu> wrote:
> 2. How do I set the look and feel of the RCP to one of the new Flat LAF?

I'd suggest doing what the IDE itself does, which uses branding but
not the laf property.  It's much simpler.  See the PR that added this
to the IDE, and my own use of this in an RCP application.

https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/3332
https://github.com/praxis-live/praxis-live/blob/master/branding/modules/org-netbeans-swing-plaf.jar/org/netbeans/swing/plaf/Bundle.properties

One thing to be aware of, whichever method you use, is that you need a
dependency on org.netbeans.swing.laf.flatlaf in one of your modules to
force the customs to load.  It's a bug IMO that that module is set to
autoload.

Best wishes,

Neil