I'm trying to find a way to improve my platform applications' handling of
dialogs.
Developed on a laptop, I was not aware that dialogs did not follow the main
window, instead they are displayed on the main screen.

I use descriptors and display them with
DialogDisplayer.getDefault().notify(d)

And I can't find a way to specify the dialog parent with that approach.
I did find createDialog(DialogDescriptor descriptor, Frame parent) but I'm
not really sure what I should do with the returned dialog since I want an
easy way to get the clicked button, if any.

What is the best way to create and manage dialog wrt parents in a platform
app?

/Patrik