Thanks to all of you that responded today (Alexander, Rtherman59), thanks for
your tips!

Finally, the tip below from Stan helped and saved me!

I can't believe I forgot such simple thing like removing/moving preferences -
the thing I always recommend to others :) This helped perfectly, although I
will have to explore how to get most of my previous preferences back, since I
really miss them - I've been importing them since v6, year by year..

THANKS again, you saved my day(s)!

Have a great day everyone,

Ludvik