It's really too bad that NetBeans Project went with GitHub, instead of
GitLab...GitLab has a feature called "Service Desk" that provides a unique
email address to which bugs, RFEs, etc., can be email by anonymous users,
without them needing a GitLab account. In that instance, NB would only have
needed to change the private code of the old bug reporter to redirect to
the Service Desk email address...Just an FYI for the future, maybe.

Sincerely,

Sean Carrick
Owner - PekinSOFT Systems
s...@pekinsoft.com