Hello,
I just switched from linux to windows 10, with Netbeans 16 installed. I need to
be able to type accented characters in the editor (java) - characters that
survive being saved in files. In the linux version, it was a matter of holding
AltGr and a key representing the desired accent, releasing those keys, and then
typing a letter. I can't seem to find mention of this function online in
stackoverflow etc., and the netbeans mailing list search gave no results
(although I could be using it incorrectly.)
Thanks.

Chris Lanz

340 Dunn Hall, SUNY Potsdam

lan...@potsdam.edu