Från: Christopher C. Lanz <lan...@potsdam.edu.INVALID>
Skickat: den 1 januari 2023 21:32
Till: users@netbeans.apache.org
Ämne: accented characters in NB 16 IDE editor

Hello,

I just switched from linux to windows 10, with Netbeans 16 installed. I need to
be able to type accented characters in the editor (java) - characters that
survive being saved in files. In the linux version, it was a matter of holding
AltGr and a key representing the desired accent, releasing those keys, and then
typing a letter. I can't seem to find mention of this function online in
stackoverflow etc., and the netbeans mailing list search gave no results
(although I could be using it incorrectly.)

Thanks.

Chris Lanz

340 Dunn Hall, SUNY Potsdam

lan...@potsdam.edu <mailto:lan...@potsdam.edu>