Hello,

I'm trying to change the text colour when printing to the Netbeans console
but I can't get it to work. The colour is changed when running on the
command line though. I have a very simple Gradle app:

    String ANSI_RESET = "\u001B[0m";
    String ANSI_RED = "\u001B[31m";
    System.out.println(ANSI_RED + "This text should be red!" + ANSI_RESET);
}

I'm using Gradle 7.6 and Java 17.

*System details:*
Product Version: Apache NetBeans IDE 16
Java: 17.0.6; OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM 17.0.6+0
Runtime: OpenJDK Runtime Environment 17.0.6+0
System: Mac OS X version 13.2.1 running on aarch64; UTF-8; en_IE (nb)

Attached are screenshots from the Netbeans console (no red text) and from
the macOS terminal (red text).

Thanks.