On Thu, 23 Feb 2023 at 19:46, Peter Ream <todive...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Using Maven, it works if passing -DinheritIo=true."
>
> Out of curiosity, can you set this within NB?

Yes, otherwise it would have been impossible to test!  But it would
help if I'd written the right thing :-) Updated the issue.

It's -Dexec.inheritIo=true you want.

Easiest way to test is after using the run or run file goal, click the
yellow double-arrow, second down in the output window, which allows
re-running the goal with altered parameters.  Add exec.inheritIo=true
to the Properties section (just type on a new line - don't need the
Add button, although you can find it using Add > Plugin Expression
Property).  Then OK to execute.

If this works for you, you can change the properties for the relevant
tasks permanently in the Project Properties / Actions section.

Best wishes,

Neil