I'm new to Netbeans and programming. When working on a JavaFX program, I discovered that if I change css settings in ClassA and run the file, the css changes do not take effect. If I made additional changes in ClassB, then the css changes would take effect. I've learned that instead of making those changes in ClassB, I run clean first. If I use Clean and Build, I get the error in the subject. This appears to be an issue with the way Netbeans is building the program when I do the runs, but I am not sure how to get that all figured out.

When looking at the program properties, I found a broken reference for jist.jar in Libraries -> Run -> ClassPath