(I was replying directly by accident. Bringing this back to the mailing list)

I created this project using Netbeans by selecting JavaFX under Java with Ant.

Originally it was started as just Java with Ant and we then progressed to JavaFX. So I created a new project using JavaFX and copied my java classes to the new project.