From: Giles Winstanley <s...@snaq.net>
Date: Wednesday, 14 June 2023 at 09:30
To: users@netbeans.apache.org <users@netbeans.apache.org>
Subject: NetBeans IDE file chooser swap-out
Hi all,

Just a quick query about using the NB IDE file chooser...

I think I've finally hit a breaking point with the IDE's built-in file
chooser. Being used to the more functional & æsthetically-pleasing file
dialog in macOS (which leads to *much* faster use in practice), I find
the one in the IDE to be restrictive and frustrating at best. For my own
code projects I have a replacement which can delegate to the system. I'm
looking for some way to achieve this within the IDE. Any ideas anyone?

Stan