Hi all,

Just a quick query about using the NB IDE file chooser...

I think I've finally hit a breaking point with the IDE's built-in file chooser. Being used to the more functional & æsthetically-pleasing file dialog in macOS (which leads to *much* faster use in practice), I find the one in the IDE to be restrictive and frustrating at best. For my own code projects I have a replacement which can delegate to the system. I'm looking for some way to achieve this within the IDE. Any ideas anyone?

Stan