Hola Juan,

So are you using Maven or using Ant to develop this plugin of yours?

Cheers,
Antonio

On 30/6/23 19:51, Juan Algaba wrote:

Hi, I'm developing a plugin using NB 17 and can't get javadoc to work for netbean module related classes,

Tried setting the javadoc to https://bits.netbeans.org/dev/javadoc/org-netbeans-modules-projectuiapi/ <https://bits.netbeans.org/dev/javadoc/org-netbeans-modules-projectuiapi/> when offered trough the dialog window, it didn't work and doesn't offer me to edit the url anymore, Where can I remove or edit the URL?

image.png

Tried setting the source jar, but still shows as compiled code
image.png

Tried "requesting the NetBeans API Documentation module" according to the following link, but I don't think those instructions are updated for modern netbeans https://netbeans.apache.org/wiki/DevFaqGeneralWhereIsJavadoc.html <https://netbeans.apache.org/wiki/DevFaqGeneralWhereIsJavadoc.html>

--

- Juan Algaba