Hi Juan,

## For Ant based NBP projects:

You should take a look at the "Tools/NetBeans Platforms..." in the NetBeans menu. That will show the NetBeans Platform Manager dialog.

In that dialog you can set the location of the NetBeans sources in the "Sources" tab. As in all Apache projects, NetBeans sources are always released as a zip file [1].

You also have a "Javadoc" tab to select a zip file with NetBeans Javadoc, but I'm afraid that we don't create a public .zip file with all Javadoc versions available at [2]. Anyway having the "Sources" tab in place should show good enough information.

## For Maven based NBP projects:

I think this should work as in all Maven projects, i.e., you have the option to download sources for any dependency: just right-click on it and choose "Download source". Again I don't think we build .zip files with Javadoc for NetBeans modules.

Hope this helps,
Antonio

[1]
https://netbeans.apache.org/download/