On Wed, 23 Aug 2023, 14:15 Plaza, Rob (JSC-CD111)[KBR Wyle Services, LLC],
<robert.j.pl...@nasa.gov.invalid> wrote:

> My organization uses Netbeans 11.2. Recently we have noticed ...

Recently?! Why NetBeans 11.2? That's 4 years old and unsupported. There
have been 14 releases since then! And another one in a week or so.

No support for Swing has been dropped, or is currently intended to be
dropped. The new project templates were reorganized to give priority to
different build systems. What is the name and description on the template
you think is missing? And from what version?

Best wishes,

Neil