Check the Annotations section in the Fonts and Colors.

On 9/7/23 03:15, Alexander Kronenwett wrote:
Hi,
I am using NB18 on MacOS. When I set a breakpoint the respective line is highlighted with a very dark red (or brown). When the line is hit, it is highlighted with a very dark green. I find it hard to read the code of the highlighted lines so I wanted to change the color. I looked through the options of the Highlighting section of Fonts & Colors but did not find a suitable option.

My questions: is it possible to change the line highlighting color for breakpoints and if so, which option is it?

Alex