I understand that, but what would you need to do only in the IDE?  I get there
are namespace changes and all.
________________________________
From: Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2023 5:51:44 PM
To: William Crowell <wcrow...@perforce.com.invalid>
Cc: users@netbeans.apache.org <users@netbeans.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Is there documentation for migrating projects from a previous
version of NetBeans to NetBeans 20?

I think there’s quite a bit more involved in migrating to Jakarta EE than
looking for a property switch in NetBeans.

Gj

On Fri, 15 Dec 2023 at 23:30, William Crowell <wcrow...@perforce.com.invalid>
wrote:

Gj,

Thank you for your reply.  I am trying to migrate an application from Java EE
to Jakarta EE 10.  For some reason in NetBeans 10 I cannot switch from Java EE
to Jakarta EE in the project properties.  The project has a
nbproject/project.properties which has the following:

j2ee.platform=1.5

Is this a NetBeans specified file and how would I get the project in NetBeans
switched over to Jakarta EE 10?

Regards,

William Crowell