From: Charles Rivenbark <rivenba...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, January 8, 2024 4:17 PM
To: users@netbeans.apache.org
Subject: NetBeans Platform Application - Set Position of Menu Within the Menu
Bar

I am using NetBeans IDE 20 and have a Maven project that has numerous
TopComponent windows.  I want to set the position on the menu bar where the
module menu appears.  By default the Admin menu shows at the far left on the
menu bar but I want it just past the Edit menu.
The TopComponent code is as follows:

@ActionID(category = "Admin", id =
"org.drsolutions.dro.base.OperatorListTopComponent")

@ActionReferences({
    @ActionReference(path = "Menu/Admin", position = 200),
    @ActionReference(path = "Toolbars/Admin", position = 200)
})
Is there some way to place the Admin menu the same way menuitems are placed
within the menu with a position attribute?