Hi!

See https://github.com/apache/netbeans/issues/3725

Best regards, Pavel

On 4/2/24 6:42 PM, Tellis, Wyatt wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to rename a method on a class and keep getting the following error:

Module Java Refactoring threw java.lang.IllegalStateException: java.lang.NullPointerException:
Cannot invoke "com.sun.tools.javac.code.Type.getThrownTypes()" because
"tree.meth.type" is null.

I've done this many times before and this is the first time I've run into an
issue.   Restarting NB didn't fix it.   What could be causing this? I'm using
NB21 with Java 17.0.10+7 running on Windows 10.

Thanks,

Wyatt