I know this is a dumb question but I'm stumped. I created a new project and NB created src/main and src/test subdirectories. When I created my test code in src/test/... NB recognized the main package and I could link to it i n the editor and run compiles. But when I try to execute in in the debugger (debug->run) it fails to load because it can't find the main package.

The project is a maven project, and I am beginning to read the maven material to see if that will help. But, can you shortcut the process and please tell me how to correct the issue and give me a hint as to where I can look for additional resources.

thatnks