From: Peter Hull <peterhul...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50
To: Brian Allison (ISSRS) <issalli...@gmail.com>
Cc: users@netbeans.apache.org <users@netbeans.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Netbeans IDE 21 and Mac
You don't often get email from peterhul...@gmail.com. Learn why this is
important<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>
Hi Brian,
I don't know the answer but for clarification:
Where did you get NB from, and was it a zip or app package?
What happened when you tried to open it - an error or nothing at all?

Possibly this link might help?
https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/mac-help/mh40616/mac

Hope this gets sorted out,
Peter

On Thu, 25 Apr 2024 at 05:46, Brian Allison (ISSRS)