Hi all,

"Java users on macOS 14 running on Apple silicon systems should skip macOS 14.4 and update directly to macOS 14.4.1"

https://blogs.oracle.com/java/post/java-on-macos-14-4

Long story short: macOS 14.4 incorrectly assumes that the JVM Ahead of Time compiler is a threat that tries to access protected memory regions, and stops the JVM.

Cheers,
Antonio