On 24/06/12 8:10 PM, Owen Thomas wrote:
I have experienced this as well. The best that I have been able to do is rely on build output. Don't know if anyone else is looking into this problem. It gets tedious when this happens for a complex build. It seems to happen for me most often when there is a problem with generic parameters.

I see this occasionally, where clearing the cache fixes it. It's difficult to come up with steps to reproduce it. Not sure what you can look it without being able to reproduce it.

I have always wondered if some kind of verify-cache/validate-cache is around or available. It might be expensive to run. But if you're in a situation where it happens frequently, turning it on might help finding the problem.

-ernie