Elli,

Can you share your flow configuration that we could possibly use to
replicate this?  Perhaps turn this into a JIRA and attach that.

Also anytime you see something that appears 'stuck' please try to get
a stack dump (bin/nifi.sh dump)  As if there is truly a stuck thread
we'll see it there and what it is blocked on.

Thanks
Joe