From: Aldrin Piri <aldrinp...@gmail.com<mailto:aldrinp...@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, 16 February 2016 at 04:35
To: "users@nifi.apache.org<mailto:users@nifi.apache.org>"
<users@nifi.apache.org<mailto:users@nifi.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Using the Content of a FlowFile in NiFi Expression Language?

Jeff,

This would easily be handled by ExtractText [1] wherein you can specify a regex
to extract values from the content and add them as attributes on the FlowFile.
For your case, you could use an ExtractText instance with a dynamic property of
a desired attribute name and regular expression.  The InvokeHTTP could then
make use of the attribute extracted via Expression Language as you highlighted
in your original message.

[1]
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/components/org.apache.nifi.processors.standard.ExtractText/index.html

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 11:14 PM, Jeff - Data Bean Australia