Sorry I got a bit confused, in your original question you said that you wanted
to append the value and I took it that you just wanted to append the value to
the end of the line or text.

Let me try and restate your goal so I'm sure I understand, ultimately you want
to split the incoming FlowFile on each occurrence of "<POSTransaction xmlns"
and you are planning on using ReplaceText to add "#|#|#" before each occurrence
so that it will be easy to split?

Joe
Joseph Percivall
linkedin.com/in/Percivall