i have a text file which has multiple XML documents. which starts with
<POSTransaction
xmlns
i am trying to break each one of the XML docs into 1 flow-file so i can
then use evaluate XML and then convert into JSOn and then load into a
database.

i tried just the split content and that didnt work. the file is UTF 8 not
sure if that plays into it. and i am running the nifi on linux and the file
is also local on linux.

[image: Inline image 1]

this is my entire workflow.

[image: Inline image 2]