Sumo,

I suspected so. :-)

Please have in mind that you cannot currently compile master (since
2ce7857) and
0.x (76f8c94) using hadoop.version=2.7.x (used in MapR 5 and 5.1)

For MapR-FS users running 5.0 and 5.1, the solution seems to compile using
a lower version of Hadoop (e.g.2.5.1-mapr-1503) and to use an older version
of the client (4.0.1 or above).

Please let me know if you have issues.

Andre