Hi,

I need help on escaping characters in a couple of situations:

1. I use the ExecuteStreamCommand to output the content of all the *.txt files
in a directory.  I would like to use the cat command and I found myself not
able to escape the *.txt in the argument.  For now I end up calling a shell
script with basically ‘cat *.txt’ in the script.  Is there a simpler way to do
this?

2. Before I send email using PutEmail, I have an UpdateAttribute processor to
compose the email message.  How do I escape the new line character in the
attribute so that I can have a multiline email message?

Thanks,

Huagen