Hi Huagen,

1. The ExecuteStreamCommand uses a ProcessBuilder under the covers.  If you
want wildcard expansion, you should avoid quoting the arg to be expanded.
Alternatively, you could run bash as your command with -c as the first
argument and then the original command as a single argument to bash. (
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16403539/cant-run-program-with-processbuilder-runs-fine-from-command-line#answer-16403599
).

That being said, it might be better to use NiFi's GetFiles functionality to
get the contents of each file in a given directory as a FlowFile.

2. If you need to ender a newline into a text field, I believe you can do
so with Shift+Enter (see
https://pierrevillard.com/2016/04/04/analyze-flickr-account-using-apache/
and search for carriage return)

Thanks,