I’m just staring to use nifi and having an issue with the PutS3Object
processor.   I believe that it's configured consistently with my other S3
processors, using the same accounts/permissions...   receiving the following
error in nifi: PutS3Object[id=a3d6e547-9f71-4bcd-8873-108575604ab4]
PutS3Object[id=a3d6e547-9f71-4bcd-8873-108575604ab4] failed to process session
due to java.lang.IllegalStateException: unexpected:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: unexpected

When I configured the processor, I’m completing all the mandatory fields (i.e.
object key, bucket, access key, secret key, storage class, and region).   I’ve
made sure these are consistent with my other S3 processors (List and Fetch – of
which I can successful retrieve files).

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Dan M