We have a large number of sensors that send out data via TCP. The idea is
to use a ListenTCP processor in Nifi to capture the data, do some filtering
/ basic transformation before sending it upstream into our stack.

We can configure individual ListenTCP processors for each sensor, and that
works fine when the number of sensors is small, but once you hit a larger
number if becomes cumbersome and difficult to manage.

We have an inventory of those sensors (exposed via a REST service
endpoint), containing  the sensor tcp information like ip and port)

Is there an easy way to create these ListenTCP processors on the fly based
on a REST endpoint or some other external configuration ? How would that
work ?

Thx.