Davy,
The processor I have been working on may meet your needs. You are correct,
at this time I have not pushed the source for it, still working through
some hurdles. The one thing to work out is how you would dynamically add
the processors -- suppose you may be able to use the REST API for NiFi. I
would imagine there are quite a number of these devices that you would need
to have processors for. In the use case I have been working on, there may
be 600 or so endpoints that I need to connect to and I'm trying to figure
out does it make sense to do it this way.

I'll hopefully be in a place soon that I can push the code I have for the
GetTCP processor.