Hi Dan,

I did a bit of poking around and was not able to find that exact RPM
version, but was not able to recreate with the CA certs from similar RPMs.
As a quick check, is upgrading the mentioned yum package a possibility on
the system?

Are there any intervening network considerations or is the machine in
question directly accessing the internet?